Ximena Pareja, DDS
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Pediatric Residency – Children's National Medical Center
- DDS – Columbia College and Columbia School of Dental and Oral Surgery
- Trained in general anesthesia, emergency dentistry and treating children with special needs
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Maryland State Dental Association
I strive on a daily basis to create a great environment with a high level of service and quailty of care for both patients and their parents. I have also completed several dental mission trips to help children in third world countries and hope to bring my team on a mission trip in the future.
I currently reside in Columbia with my husband Stan, my two sons Adrian and Ryan, and my dog Cassie. As a family we love to travel and enjoy learning anout many different cultures. We also enjoy adventurous outdoor activities. I am fluent in Spanish.