Steven Tan, DMD
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Pediatric Residency – NYU Lutheran Medical Center
- DMD – Nova Southeastern in South Florida
- BA – Yale University
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Executive board member of the Southern Maryland Dental Society
My love for pediatric dentistry comes from community service activities including Team Smile Redskins events and previously having led mission trips to Jamaica and Nicaragua, teaching dental WIC courses, and serving as Chair of NSU's Give Kids A Smile chapter. I believe in dentistry as a public service and believe that every child should receive high-quality compassionate care.
I moved to Maryland to live with my wife, Ashley, a pediatric optomestrist in Chevy Chase. When I am not busy watching over our Shiba Inu puppy, I enjoy watching movies, following the lastest video games, and swimming. One interesting fact about me is that I once served as a novice Buddhist monk! I am excited to be a part of the Kids Super Smile crew and look forward to meeting you and your children.